I’ve come up with some cute DIY ideas that you can make for your home. There isn’t much better than decorating with things you’ve made yourself, that way the next time someone compliments you on it, you can boast.
– If you’re looking for a cute DIY idea that is very functional, shelves are always a good option. Use them for books, toiletries or whatever you desire. 1. Floating Shelf
Looking for a party idea? Turn your dinner party into a DIY night, making any of these awesome cute DIY ideas. Using something you’ve made gives the home personality, and makes it uniquely yours.
– The cutest DIY idea is upgrading your drapes. Using sheer drapes makes your space chic, but adding the string lights creates an ambiance. Use it for subtle lighting or for a romantic spot in your home. 2. Sparkly Drapes
– Rustic mirrors are always a nice addition to the home. This DIY idea lets you cut the cost of buying one and adds a shelf for your everyday essentials. 3. Wooden Mirror & Shelf
– This cute DIY idea is an awesome centrepiece for your dining room, or counter-space. Use old wood, paint it and piece it together to hold plants, or your centerpiece item. 4. Wooden Tabletop Box
– Save money and make your own jute placemats. Pull them out at your next dinner party and be sure to tell your guests you made them, they’ll be raving in jealousy. 5. Round Jute Placemats
– Air plants are a super cool alternative to the average household plant, but putting them all together makes this a decor jackpot. It’s simple and will make a perfect wall accent for your empty space. 6. Air Plant Frame
– If you’re a lazy lounger like me, this cute DIY idea is perfect for you. Make a couch sleeve for your phone, glass or snack. That way you don’t even have to sit up to get to the coffee table. 7. Wooden Couch Shelf
– A relaxing bath is the perfect way to wind down. This cute DIY idea let’s you do that without the hassle. Light your candle, grab a book and glass of wine and relax easily knowing you won’t have to leave the bath. 8. Bathtub Table
– An awesome gift or perfect for home decor, these frames are edgy and cool. Frame your favorite pressed plants or flowers in different shapes and sizes for the perfect wall piece. They look great alone, or in a group. 9. Leaves & Flowers Art
– To spruce up the outside of your home, make this cute DIY house number sign. Adding the space at the bottom for a plant makes it even cuter. Plus, people will know your home is adorable the second they come to the door. 10. House Number Sign
I hope these cute DIY ideas will give you inspiration to get crafting and make your home the most stylish out there. Share your cute DIY ideas below, or let us know if you’ve tried any of these! Inspirations of