From every room in the house, washing room tends to be ignored. And if you work with a limited number of square footage, it’s even more likely to dream of a visually attractive design for the laundry room. You’re not on the list of things to do. But don’t worry.
Choosing elements such as thick colors, patterned wallpaper or floors, and smart storage solutions can turn your laundry room into an attractive space that you will truly enjoy. Want proof? Consider these 15 small laundry room design ideas from top designers.
1. Natural Beauty – Accents, including greenery and wicker baskets, play the natural atmosphere of the laundry room. Design by Studio Brunstrum.
2. Rustic Interior – Inserting patterned accent walls is a brilliant way to make the small laundry room feel more open. Here, Stefani Stein Inc. choose mosaic cement tiles to cover the wall above the blue cabinet. Antique hat racks with copper devices complete the look.
3. Bold Green – Green cabinets function as focal points in small laundry rooms by Historical Concepts.
4. Vivid Blue – Dina Bandman Interiors offers pattern playing lessons with a laundry room design scheme, featuring bright blue wall coverings and graphic gray floor tiles.
5. Classic and Contemporary – Designer Amanda Webster adheres to classic and contemporary aesthetics for this light and narrow laundry room.
6. Beach Vibes – For a beach house, Studio Riga uses patterned wallpaper to add interest to a compact laundry room with a simple white shelf.
7. Ranch House – Soft grays unite with bright white in this ranch house design by Tim Barber Ltd.
8. White and Modern – Holly A. Kopman Interior Design made the most of a small laundry room by settling for a crisp, all-white palette and built-in storage.
9. Pop of Pattern – The unexpected chevron floor stole the attention in this laundry room by 2to5 Design.
10. Bold Stripes – Lynne Scalo Design chose black and white lines that were timeless to perfect the small laundry room.
11. Blue and Gray Palette – The inviting blue and gray palette for the inspiring laundry room design, created by Lucas Eilers Design Associates.
12. French-Inspired Accent – The dose of Paris – with wallpaper displaying the Eiffel Tower motif – is the highlight of the black and white laundry room by Betty Lou Phillips.
13. Farmhouse Style – The Barber Team created a spacious laundry room for a Tennessee-style farmhouse.
14. Dose of Texture – The blue textured panel raises the white cabinet in the laundry room by Douglas Design Studio.
15. Blue and White – Accent walls add a special touch to this West Palm Beach laundry area by NGO Interior Design.